|Taken from Jenny's site, with a twist made by a 5 year old(actually it was me lol)|
Before I go ahead and explain what the Liebster Blog Award is, I want to thank Jenny over at IBDFM for nominating me and my humble blog, thank you so so much for this!
The Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers that have less than 200 followers for recognition of their work(and I definitely do have less than 200, but I thank each and everyone of you that follow me <3 ). This helps promote and support other new bloggers(yay!).
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them. (Jenny's blog)
- If nominated, write "11 Random Facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you.
- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers.
Paraphrased from Jenny's blog post about The Liebster Award.11 Random Facts about moi:
- I wubs bunnies and puppies! I have a beagle named Max. My bunny passed away a year ago and I was so sad that, I didn't go to work that day cuz I couldn't stop crying.
- I wubs videogames and have a bit of a geeky side.
- I'm terrified of the dark! Like, I literally scream if I'm in a dark room by myself.
- My amazing bf is 9 years older than me!(He's a grandpa I know! jk)
- I'm Costa Rican, born and raised.
- I love John Frusciante(former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitar player) and the RHCP, they totes are my fave band.
- I love to lipsync for my life with my bff to pop songs.
- I want to be a make up artist.
- My favorite color is purple!!
- I really like cars and speed yayyy! Specially german cars...specially Audis!! Would die for an R8!
- I love going on road trips through my country with my friends :3
- What's your middle name? Actually my middle name is Gabriela, hence Gabi... my first name is a secret :O
- How long have you been blogging for? I've been blogging since September 2012 yay!
- What started your blogging? I realized I had a lot to say and the bf seemed to be getting tired of listening to me ranting about make up. Also, I rediscovered my love for make up and realized finally, what I wanted to do with my life as my career(to be a MUA).
- What are your resolutions for this year? This is a big one haha. I want to work harder on my blogging. To finally have some stability and stop going back and forth between CR and NY(it's really hard to be away from the bf *sad face*). I want to learn how to drive...it's kinda about time to! I say this every year, but I want to lose some weight, or at least the weight I gained since I came back to NY! I So so so want to go back to school, but I don't know how to make that work if I have to go back and forth all the time, I'll work towards that.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With a degree, first of all, I want to be a Make Up Artist, but I also want to go to school and major in Chemistry. I want to be either living by myself or with the bf, but in my/our own place. And most important I want, to have a good and stable job. I guess my goals are not out of this world or hard to achieve :)
- Have you ever broken a bone? Nevah! I did have my tongue stitched up when I was a kid, though.
- What was your favorite gift you got for christmas? Definitely my Philosophy's Purity! I so desperately needed it and had no clue I was getting it! Yay for surprises!
- What would be your dream job? Working as a renown make up artist and be able to do NY Fashion Week <3
- What is your most used beauty product? I would say moisturizer, cuz even if I'm not wearing make up, I do wear moisturizer DAILY! It's a must! And my most used make up product I would say is mascara, can't live without it!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy has always been my dream...but since I would be in Europe I would also visit France, Spain, Germany any country that is close haha.
- What are your hobbies? I'm not an exciting person, when I'm back home I love going out with my friends to dance(not exactly to get drunk). I love playing video games and just hang out with friends and the bf :)
1. Lori Ann from BatAnEyelash
2. Heather from BeautyBuzz
3. Jessica from BellsBeauty
4. Anastasia from Glamorable
5. Lisa from YummyBeauty
6. Allie from LunaVida
7. Roxy from LoveRoxie
8. Souly Stones
9. Michaela from YouSoldTheWorld
10. Elizabeth, Fatima and Paola from B.E.A.U.T.Y
11.Katie Danielle from MissKatieDanielle
My questions for the nominees!:
- What's your favorite color?
- What are your favorite sweets? (candy, pastry or dessert)
- What make up product do you have the most of?
- What's the beauty product you can't live without?
- What's your best beauty tip?
- If you could only have one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be?(brand and item)
- If you could splurge a lot on make up, which 5 products would you buy?
- If you could only buy a pair of shoes or an eyeshadow palette, which would you pick?
- What's your favorite make up brand, ever?
- If you could go back in time, which beauty advice would you give yourself?
- How long have you been blogging for?