This set contains:
- 0.25 oz 'That Gal' Brightening Face Primer (2): Didn't find anything particularly special about this product. I didn't see any brightening effect on my skin, but it does have a really nice sweet strawberry like smell to it. Won't be buying a full size.
- 0.08 oz Sun Beam (3): Golden bronze complexion highlighter. This is a great highlighter for the brow bone and cheek bone areas. It has a subtle shine and glitter to it, that just makes you look glow and look bright without the shinny. I really liked this product and it's one of my favorites from this kit. This product doesn't have any special smell, or at least none that I could tell. Might buy a full size of this.
- 0.08 oz Cha Cha Tint (4): Mango-tinted lip and cheek stain. This cheek stain brings a really natural glow to your cheeks, some people complain and say it leaves marks on your skin. Well, you have to apply it quick cuz it dries FAST, so if you put it on and leave there for even like 3 seconds it might leave a mark. Make sure, that as soon as you apply it to your cheeks, you blend it in. For the lips, it adds just a bit of color to them. In my case, it doesn't show much, cuz my lips are really pigmented to begin with. For both lip and cheek application, dot it on and blend it in, I use my fingers and it works great. This product is OK, it won't be my go to blush for sure, but for a day when I don't want to be worrying a lot about my lip color, or if I want to go with a more natural glow on my cheeks I will definitely use it. It's the same as Sub Beam, it doesn't have any particular scent to it. Won't be buying a full size.
- 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift (5): Instant under eye brightening boost. I really don't notice much of a difference with this product and I have given it plenty of chances to show me it's powers, but I've been let down everytime I give it a chance. I think we will be breaking up as soon as this deluxe size is done. It has no scent. Won't buy a full size of this product.
- 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray (6): Stay-put primer for concealers and eye shadows. As an eyeshadow primer, this is useless, or at least for me. The colors don't look bright at all and the creasing is very apparent! It's insane, there is so much creasing with this product. I've given it SO many chances and it always let me down. As an under eye concealer, it's OK, it hides my dark circles a little bit, but nothing special. As a concealer primer, well, I just don't use it cuz I apply primer to my whole face and most of my primers do just fine. This product was a complete let down, I don't like it and don't recomend it, this is my opinion though, it might work for some other people, but for me it just doesn't cut it. Won't buy a full size.
- 1 oz It’s Potent! Eye Cream: This product is just fine, I didn't notice a major difference with my under-eye circles. I apply it daily in the morning, as part of my regular routine and then at night, over my eye cream. I feel that this is not that moisturizing. I haven't really seen any changes. The packaging is cute, the little glass jar has that vintage look Benefit is famous for, but just the packaging doesn't make it worth it. I will definitely not be buying a full size.
- 0.14 oz BADgal Lash Mascara (7): Didn't see anything special about this mascara, the brush is too big and the wand too short. I know this is a sample size, but the brush is SO big that I can't get product on the whole thing.
- 0.25 oz The POREfessional (8): I love how this product feels on my skin, it feels just like velvet. I don't see a major change in the size of my pores, but just for that amazing velvety sensation I get, I will be buying a full size. I just can't live without this anymore.
- 0.1 oz Hoola (9): Bronzing powder. This is my go to bronzer for contouring. I won't use anything else, but this to countour my face. It's matte, so it works great for contouring. I don't really use bronzer for anything else. This product is not extremely pigmented, but you can build it up and that's just what I want from a bronzer. If you apply too much by accident, you'll just look horrible and this gives you a little more control. The smell is OK, it just smells like powder foundation, which is fine. I will definitely buy a full size of this product, cuz I can't live without it. I use this product every time I do my make up.
I'm really happy with this kit, even if I didn't love everything. I did discover some products I just can't live without now. I totally recommend this if you want to try different Benefit products, it's only $36 at Sephora. I actually think is a great deal. Some products I didn't love and they might end up being your new HGs. Every skin type is different, every person is different, so what works for me might not work for you and vice versa. If you do pick this up, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!